16" Tornado Fiberglass Exhaust Fan
J&D Manufacturing's complete line of corrosion resistant fans have smooth shaped housings with a gel coat on the inside for easy cleaning, minimal dirt and disease build-up and maximum air flow. The Lifetime Warranty on the fiberglass housing is a confirmation of strength and durability even in the most hostile of agricultural conditions.
Ideal applications are Swine, Poultry, Dairy, Greenhouse or any confined building where corrosion is a concern.
- Eliminate heat build-up
Remove and control humidity and condensation.
- Improve air quality, plant and animal health.
- Exhaust obnoxious and dangers fumes & smells.
- Flush mount design eliminates any protrusions or obstructions in the barn area
- Slant wall housing is the perfect design for more efficient air flow
- Fan housing is made of a molded fiberglass; extememly smooth inside for low maintenance, rust free, corrosion free, easy cleaning and high output peroformance. Lifetime Warranty on all housings. Poly cones available on 24", 36", & 50" Fans.
- The poly fan blades on the 16"-24", are lightweight, highly efficient, easy cleaning, balanced for smooth operation and extended life of the blade and motor. Heavy duty galvanized blades on the 36" and 50" fans. Stainless Steel available on the 36" Fan. New Cast Aluminum 50" blades for high performance and low noise now available.
- Priced with White Poly Shutter. Call for pricing and availability on aluminum shutter
1/3 HP motor • 1725 RPM • Variable Speed • 2470 CFM @ 0.05 S.P. • Direct Drive • PVC Fan Blade • SS Motor Mount • No Cone • 21.5" x 23" Rough Opening