20" ES Shutter Fan
J&D Manufacturing's ES Shutter Fan is a durable
agriculture grade exhaust fan perfect for barn and building peaks, greenhouses,
warehouses and more. Fans ship fully
assembled out of the box so you're up and running in no time!
- Available in 12", 16", or 20"
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Ships totally assembled!
(Wiring of motor required)
- Balanced 3 bladed aluminum prop with a zinc plated steel hub
- Chrome guard allows for easy cleaning and meets OSHA
1910.212(a)(5) requirements to mount at any height on inlet side of fan. (When
mounted, shutter side should be 7' above ground)
- High efficiency aluminum shutters with tie bar to eliminate
shutter flapping and opening on windy
- Energy efficient, totally enclosed, maintenance free, direct
drive high efficiency motors have completely sealed ball bearings, covered by a
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY.
- Optional exterior weather hood available to protect your fan
from harsh winds and severe weather. (Not listed contact for details)
- Variable speed capable. Must use variable speed control
- 1 Phase - 115/230 Volt
- 1/3 HP Motor 1697 RPM
- 3.8 Amps @ 115V
- CFM at 0 Static Pressure: 3140
- CFM / Watt at 0 Static Pressure: 11.2
- 20 1/2" x 20 1/2" Rough Opening