50" Tornado Fiberglass Exhaust Fan
J&D Manufacturing's complete line of corrosion resistant fans have
smooth shaped housings with a gel coat on the inside for easy cleaning,
minimal dirt and disease build-up and maximum air flow. The Lifetime
Warranty on the fiberglass housing is a confirmation of strength and
durability even in the most hostile of agricultural conditions.
Ideal applications are Swine, Poultry, Dairy, Greenhouse or any confined building where corrosion is a concern.
- Eliminate heat build-up
Remove and control humidity and condensation.
- Improve air quality, plant and animal health.
- Exhaust obnoxious and dangers fumes & smells.
- Flush mount design eliminates any protrusions or obstructions in the barn area
- Slant wall housing is the perfect design for more efficient air flow
housing is made of a molded fiberglass; extremely smooth inside for low
maintenance, rust free, corrosion free, easy cleaning and high output
performance. Lifetime Warranty on all housings. Poly cones available
on 24", 36", & 50" Fans.
- The poly fan blades on the 16"-24",
are light weight, highly efficient, easy cleaning, balanced for smooth
operation and extended life of the blade and motor. Heavy duty
galvanized blades on the 36" and 50" fans. Stainless Steel available on
the 36" Fan. New Cast Aluminum 50" blades for high performance and low
noise now available.
- Priced with White Poly Shutter. Call for pricing and availability on aluminum shutter
- 1 HP motor
- 580 RPM
- Single Speed
- 20,000 CFM @ 0.05 S.P.
- Belt Drive
- Galvanized Fan Blade
- Galvanized Motor Mount
- Cone Included
- 56" x 56" Rough Opening