Dosmatic MiniDos 2.5%Installed directly in the fluid supply line, the injector operates without electricity, using fluid (water) pressure as the power source. The fluid drives the injector, which pulls the required percentage of concentrate directly from the chemical solution container. Inside the Dosmatic patented mixing chamber, the concentrate is mixed with the fluid, and the fluid pressure forces the mixed solution downstream. The amount of concentrate will be directly proportional to the volume of fluid entering the injector, regardless of variations in flow or pressure.
MiniDos is designed with a patented internal mixing chamber
The MiniDos low-mid-flow, fluid (water) driven proportional injectors
offer an ideal alternative to traditional, non-electric pump
technology. The injectors are compact and offer the widest range of
MiniDos injectors can operate in remote areas, unlike traditional
electric pumps. MiniDos is designed with a patented internal mixing
chamber that promotes homogeneous mixing, while segregating harsh
chemicals from critical internal components.
MiniDos comes in various models that easily satisfy the demands of your most challenging applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Housing constructed of proprietary engineered composite material
- Temperature range: 34°F (1°C) – 100°F (38°C)
- Seal Material Available: Aflas, Viton, EPDM, Kalrez
Discover the MiniDos Difference
- Proprietary composite body, which exceeds PVDF for chemical compatibility and for mixing aggressive chemicals.
- Built-in on/off switch, which allows user to stop the injection, but not the system.
- Separate internal mixing chamber to prevent chemical contact with motor piston, for longer life and uniform mixing.
- Highest standard operating pressure in the industry, minimizing pressure surge damage.
MiniDos 12 GPM
Model 2.5%: 0.50% - 2.5% (1:200 - 1:40)
140 PSI Maximum
Flow Rate: 0.03 - 12 gpm
Operating Pressure: 6 - 140 psi
Pipe Coupling: 3/4” NPT/BSP