Water Meter w/ Pulsed OutputThe Series WMT2 Multi-Jet Water Meter is ideal for commercial and industrial
applications. The multi-jet design allows simplicity and accuracy with wide flow ranges even
in low flow applications. The meter is designed for long service life and relatively
maintenance-free operation, even under adverse conditions. The magnetically driven,
hermetically sealed register will not leak or fog and is completely separated from the water.
The reed switch is activated by a magnet on the dial, which is directly proportional to the
flow rate. The output is perfect for remote monitoring of flow rate or flow totalization, and
can interface with PLC's, counters, data loggers, and SCADA systems.
- Magnetic drive – water is sealed from entering register
- Dry dial won’t discolor or fade – hermetically sealed from the elements
- Integral strainer that protects meters from particulate damage
- Pointer-roller indicator
- Frost resistant body
- Pulsed output
- Includes two mounting adapters (couplings)
- 5/8" x 3/4" NPT (3/4" Couplings Included)
- 20 GPM Max Flow
- 1-20 GPM Nominal Flow
- Temperature Limit: 104°F (40°C)
- Horizontal Mounting
Not for potable water use, brass contains lead in excess of low lead limits.