Rugged and dependable heavy-duty cast iron pump with powder coat finish. Liberty's "workhorse" sump pump features a unique one-piece cast iron body, quick-disconnect power cord and three different switch options - including our Vertical Magnetic Float design (VMF) for smaller pits (model 257). With a durable, epoxy powder coat finish and vortex style impeller, Liberty's 250-series pump is the perfect choice for low-head effluent pumping or basement de-watering.
- Rugged 1/3 HP motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection.
- 1/2" solids handling.
- 1 1/2" discharge.
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities, and permanently lubricated bearings.
- Liberty's UNI-BODY casting, a solid, one piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps.
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- Vortex style impeller for superior solids-handling. Made of high temperature engineering polymer.
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor.
- Fasteners: all non-corrosive stainless steel.
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft.
- 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- 1/3 hp
- 115 volt
- 5.2 amps
- 60 Hz.
- Thermally protected & permanently lubricated
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140° F
37 GPM @ 10' Head