Munters CELdek® Cooling Pad with MI-T-edg® Coating
6" x 12" x 60"
Maximum Cooling Efficiency with CELdek® pads
evaporative cooling media are designed to provide maximum cooling, low
pressure drop and years of reliable service. It is made from
specifically engineered cellulose paper that is chemically treated to
resist deterioration. Our cross fluted, unequal angle pad design
promotes the beneficial mixing of air and water for optimum cooling.
This unique design also functions to continually direct more water to
the air entering face of the pad, where the air is the hottest, driest,
dirtiest and the most intense evaporation occurs.
MI-T-edg Protection Features
by Munters is a tough and resilient optional edge treatment applied to
the air entering face of CELdek pads. It has been formulated to
withstand repeated cleaning without damaging the pad. MI-T-edg®
is nonporous and quick drying. It prevents algae and minerals from
anchoring themselves into the substrate of the pad, so they fall off
when dried. MI-T-edg also protects CELdek pads from the damaging effects of severe weather and long term exposure to UV light. MI-T-edg®
protective edge coating extends the life of the pad over that of
non-treated pads. MI-T-Edg® is the strongest, most weather resistant
edge coating available and is the only edge coating with patented algae
- High Cooling Efficiency. Exceptional cooling rates are achieved due to the design, manufacturing and materials used in CELdek® pads.
- High Face Velocity. The shallower angle of Munters unequal flute design
allows high velocity air to travel through the pad without water
- Low Pressure Drop. The shallower angle allows high velocity air to travel through the pad without significant resistance.
- Self-Cleaning Design. The steeper angle of unequal flute design flushes
dirt and debris from the surface of the pad. This cleaning action
directs water toward the air entering face of the pad where it is needed
- Simple to Maintain. In most cases, routine maintenance can
be performed while systems still are operating. When properly
maintained, CELdek® pads by Munters will provide many years of high efficiency cooling.
Please contact us for purchasing & for accurate shipping rates @ 800-642-1222