Munters CELdek® Cooling Pad with MI-T-edg® Coating
6" x 12" x 72"
Maximum Cooling Efficiency with CELdek® pads
CELdek® evaporative cooling media are designed to provide maximum cooling, low pressure drop and years of reliable service. It is made from specifically engineered cellulose paper that is chemically treated to resist deterioration. Our cross fluted, unequal angle pad design promotes the beneficial mixing of air and water for optimum cooling. This unique design also functions to continually direct more water to the air entering face of the pad, where the air is the hottest, driest, dirtiest and the most intense evaporation occurs.
MI-T-edg Protection Features
MI-T-edg® by Munters is a tough and resilient optional edge treatment applied to the air entering face of CELdek pads. It has been formulated to withstand repeated cleaning without damaging the pad. MI-T-edg® is nonporous and quick drying. It prevents algae and minerals from anchoring themselves into the substrate of the pad, so they fall off when dried. MI-T-edg also protects CELdek pads from the damaging effects of severe weather and long term exposure to UV light. MI-T-edg® protective edge coating extends the life of the pad over that of non-treated pads. MI-T-Edg® is the strongest, most weather resistant edge coating available and is the only edge coating with patented algae resistance.
- High Cooling Efficiency. Exceptional cooling rates are achieved due to the design, manufacturing and materials used in CELdek® pads.
- High Face Velocity. The shallower angle of Munters unequal flute design allows high velocity air to travel through the pad without water droplet carryover.
- Low Pressure Drop. The shallower angle allows high velocity air to travel through the pad without significant resistance.
- Self-Cleaning Design. The steeper angle of unequal flute design flushes dirt and debris from the surface of the pad. This cleaning action directs water toward the air entering face of the pad where it is needed most.
- Simple to Maintain. In most cases, routine maintenance can be performed while systems still are operating. When properly maintained, CELdek® pads by Munters will provide many years of high efficiency cooling.
Please contact us for purchasing & for accurate shipping rates @ 800-642-1222
Shipping rates are calculated via Freight. You must call to see if we can ship via Ground and get a shipping quote