3/8" x 3" Wej-It Ankr-TITE® SS Wedge Anchor
Ankr-TITE Wedge Anchor is a torque-controlled anchor specially designed
for anchoring into normal weight concrete, lightweight concrete, and
grouted concrete masonry. They are fully threaded, high strength and
have a unique machine lathed expansion cone provides precise rapid
expansion and supports a thick three dimple clip. Engineered to provide
high load carrying capabilities and reduce slip in a variety of
installation conditions. The one of a kind safety shoulder supports the
clip when the anchor is under strain which prevents the clip from
jumping onto the threads during installation.
- Length identification code stamped on each anchor for easy visual inspection
- 360° segment contact on clip equalizes load distribution which increases load-carrying capacity
- Fewer rotations to achieve require torque
- Bolt size is hole size - Drill bit diameter needed for proper installation is the same size as the anchor diameter
- Miami-Dade County Approved
304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Structural connections
- Safety-Related attachments
- Industrial equipment
- Livestock facilities
- Gating & fencing
- Minimum Embedment Depth: 1 3/4"
- Thread Legth: 1 3/4"