Toggler’s SNAPTOGGLE® #BB S 1/4"-20
Grip Range 3/8" - 3 5/8"
get their name from their speed and ease of use—they work in a SNAP!
- The third generation of the patented SNAPTOGGLE® anchors has
- New longer and stronger plastic straps that now work in base
materials 3/8" to 3 5/8" thick and will not break prematurely like
other plastic straps
- Straps that snap off flush with the wall every time,
assuring precise alignment
- A new plating that is 7x more corrosion-resistant than
B633-85 Type III/Sc 1 government spec zinc plating
- 304 stainless steel
- Smallest drill hole for each bolt size—1/4" wing toggle
needs 50% larger hole
- High strength—holds up to 2x the load of an old-fashioned wing toggle of same bolt
- Reusable in same hole - remove the bolt without losing the
- One-person installation - like having an extra pair of hands
behind the wall
- Insulation pushed aside by metal channel
- Does NOT destroy wall or ceiling—plastic cap & metal
channel centers bolt & prevents abrasion
Exceeds Building Code
Most national and local building codes require that grab
bars be able to sustain 250 pounds of dead load force. The BB 1/4"-20
SNAPTOGGLE® Toggle Bolt substantially exceeded that requirement, holding 360
pounds in 1/2" drywall in tests conducted by the Cornell University / Joan
and Sanford I. Weill Medical College / Gerontological Environmental
Modifications unit and the Eastern Paralyzed Veteran's Association in the
EPVA's lab in Fort Totten, New York, in April 2002.
SNAPTOGGLE® Toggle Bolts can be used in all hollow materials,
- Gypsum Board
- Concrete Block
- Cinder Block
- Aerated Concrete
- Composite Panels
- Acoustic Ceilings
- Cement Board
- Green Board
BA 3/16"-24 and BB 1/4"-20 SNAPTOGGLE® Toggle Bolts
have a grip range of 3/8" to 3-5/8".
BE 5/16"-18, BC 3/8"-16, and BD 1/2"-13
SNAPTOGGLE® Toggle Bolts have a grip range of 3/8" to 2-1/2".
BAL 3/16"-24 and BBL 1/4"-20 Long Strap SNAPTOGGLE®
Toggle Bolts have a grip range of 2" to 9-1/2".