Toggler’s SNAPTOGGLE® #BB S 1/4"-20
Grip Range 3/8" - 3 5/8"
get their name from their speed and ease of use—they work in a SNAP!
- The third generation of the patented SNAPTOGGLE® anchors has
- New longer and stronger plastic straps that now work in base
materials 3/8" to 3 5/8" thick and will not break prematurely like
other plastic straps
- Straps that snap off flush with the wall every time,
assuring precise alignment
- 304 stainless steel
- Smallest drill hole for each bolt size—1/4" wing toggle
needs 50% larger hole
- High strength—holds up to 2x the load of an old-fashioned wing toggle of same bolt
- Reusable in same hole - remove the bolt without losing the
- One-person installation - like having an extra pair of hands
behind the wall
- Insulation pushed aside by metal channel
- Does NOT destroy wall or ceiling—plastic cap & metal
channel centers bolt & prevents abrasion
Exceeds Building Code
Most national and local building codes require that grab
bars be able to sustain 250 pounds of dead load force. The BB 1/4"-20
SNAPTOGGLE® Toggle Bolt substantially exceeded that requirement, holding 360
pounds in 1/2" drywall in tests conducted by the Cornell University / Joan
and Sanford I. Weill Medical College / Gerontological Environmental
Modifications unit and the Eastern Paralyzed Veteran's Association in the
EPVA's lab in Fort Totten, New York, in April 2002.
SNAPTOGGLE® Toggle Bolts can be used in all hollow materials,
- Gypsum Board
- Concrete Block
- Cinder Block
- Aerated Concrete
- Composite Panels
- Acoustic Ceilings
- Cement Board
- Green Board
BA 3/16"-24 and BB 1/4"-20 SNAPTOGGLE® Toggle Bolts
have a grip range of 3/8" to 3-5/8".
BE 5/16"-18, BC 3/8"-16, and BD 1/2"-13
SNAPTOGGLE® Toggle Bolts have a grip range of 3/8" to 2-1/2".
BAL 3/16"-24 and BBL 1/4"-20 Long Strap SNAPTOGGLE®
Toggle Bolts have a grip range of 2" to 9-1/2".
- Drill appropriate size hole. Hold metal channel flat
alongside plastic straps & slide channel through the hole. Minimum
clearance behind wall: only 1-7/8”
- Hold ends of straps together
between thumb & forefinger and pull toward you until channel rests
behind wall. Ratchet cap along straps with other hand until flange of
cap is flush with wall.
- Place thumb between straps at wall. Push thumb side to side, snapping off straps level with flange of cap.
item over flange. Insert bolt and tighten until snug against item, then
stop. Use machine screw or bolt to match thread in metal channel.