The HN55 injector is designed as a two-part system comprised of a water motor and chemical pump. The non-electric water motor functions on demand with water flow. Inside the water motor is a fixed diaphragm assembly that travels up and down with alternate filling of the upper and lower chambers of the motor. Inserted into the bottom of the water motor is a positive displacement chemical pump. The chemical pump draws directly from a stock solution container and injects into the water line. No chemicals go inside the water motor.
Chemilizer has the Longest-Lasting Motor in the Industry
The Chemilizer is the only medicator in the industry to combine
diaphragm pump technology and chemical bypass design. These 2 features
result in the most durable motor in the animal production industry.
The Original Diaphragm Pump
The Chemilizer is the first pump to use diaphragm technology. The
diaphragm pump is your best option when working with a low flow or tough
water source. Pump pond and well water without the use of a filter.
By-Pass Chemical Injection Design
Most medicators on the market today expose their motors to corrosive
chemicals, damaging the motor and leading to costly repairs or
replacements. With the by-pass chemical injection design of the
Chemilizer, the motor is protected from the corrosive chemicals and
Now Featuring the New, Heavy-Duty Gasket Pump
The Chemilizer’s new Gasket Pump lasts longer with less maintenance.
- Increased durability due to the greater surface area of the gasket
- No O-rings or silicone inside the sleeve
- Thicker gasket material stands up to the harshest chemicals in the industry
Features & Benefits
- Water driven pump, no electricity required
- The diaphragm design works with tough water sources
- The by-pass injection and Silicone and Viton components decrease chances of chemical corrosion
- Low-cost, minimal maintenance required
- Available in six different dilution ratios
The Chemilizer can run off of water flows as low as one gallon per
hour, and will work with gravity via a water drop of as little as 5 feet
(1.5 meters)! The Chemilizer can be ordered as a fixed pump with a
ratio such as 1:128 or with an adjustable pump.
Chemilizer Data Sheet